Men XCS Spruce Peak
XCS Spruce Peak
- Elevate your sneaker style with the lightweight, supportive, and comfortable Rockport® XCS Spruce Peak.
- Elasticized lace-up for easy slip-on wear.
- Mesh and nubuck upper offers a soft, flexible touch that's breathable too.
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning.
- Dewix ECO Rosa moisture-wicking, anti-microbial lining with NYZM is made with 100% PET recycled polyester, sourced from bottles.
- Lightly padded footbed with truTECH® is designed to provide lightweight shock absorption.
- Removable molded PU and EVA footbed offers advanced comfort, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed.
- Strobel construction gives the shoes forefoot flexibility.
- Pull tab at the heel.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability and traction control.
- Synthetic upper.
- Synthetic lining and insole.
- Synthetic outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz